Together, developing financial strategies....that work:
1. Understanding - Shirley takes the time to find out what is truly important to you and what you are hoping to accomplish over the next ten years and for the rest of your life. Once she knows that, she can work with you to get more life from the money you already have then determine your investment objectives, time horizon, and how comfortable you are with risk and additionally, determine the insurance products needed to protect you and your family from the unexpected.
2. Formulating - She works with you to customize a cash flow plan, insurance and investment strategy, consistent with the time horizons and the amount of risk you are comfortable with.
3. Implementing - After you have agreed on a path forward, she takes all of the steps necessary to implement the cash flow plan and investment strategy, including opening your account(s), transferring your investments, and getting your money invested according to the strategy you have agreed on. Insurance solutions are customized and implemented in context to each unique situation.
4. Monitoring - The investment strategy is monitored on a regular basis, discussing with you and making prudent adjustments where appropriate. Your life/health insurance, once placed, is the cornerstone of protection for you and your family and is reviewed for ongoing awareness of benefits.
5. Communicating - In addition to the independent investments / insurance statement(s) you will be receiving from the fund / insurance companies. She will use meetings, telephone calls, email messages, and/or letters to stay in touch. Of course, Shirley wants to hear from you if there are any significant changes in your life, if you have any questions about your insurance, education, retirement or estate planning, investments or if you become uncomfortable with your investments - please contact her. She would also like to hear from you if you are aware of anything she can do to improve her service to you.
There are certain crossroads when important decisions are made. Shirley believes this planning process can help her clients make better financial decisions at these critical times and place them in a better position to achieve their goals in life
· Cash Flow - Shirley works with you to develop a cash flow plan that ensures you are directing resources to what matters most. This is the best way to make sure you are moving in the right direction and at the pace that will help you achieve your goals.
· Investments - She helps you detemine the kinds of investments and investment strategy that's appropriate for you, based on your financial goals, your age, your tolerance for investment risk and your investment time horizon.
· Insurance Protection / Risk Management - She analyzes the risks you face and helps you make smart decisions about protecting yourself and your family from those risks.
· Retirement Planning - Shirley helps you identify what retirement means to you and quantify what the financial requirements are likely to be. Then she works with you to determine your current progress and the steps you can take to improve upon it.
· Estate Planning - She works with you on your estate planning objectives to help you ensure your assets are directed where you want them to be at the end of your life.
Knowing that change is the only constant in life, effective cash flow, tax effecient investment growth and having risk management (insurance) products in place are the fundamentals of a goals-based strategy.